A lot of this tension is caused by Kaitlyn being ridiculous. #TV #TheBachelorette
Watching S1E9. This "Felicity" character...good grief. How many terrible misconceptions and cliches can we cram into one scene? Let's count them, shall we?
Let's start with what's going on BEHIND Ms. Felicity:
1. Racks and racks of what I assume are supposed to be servers. Sitting, not in a data center, but in the IT department, right behind her.
2. Said "servers" are covered in large, blinking, utterly meaningless lights. Looks like they were pulled from 1960's Star Trek sets.
3. Again, said "servers" are utterly silent. For those of you who have never been in a data center? That many servers full of heat-dissipating fans? It's like standing next to a jet engine.
4. Speaking of heat-dissipating fans, it would either be SWELTERINGLY hot in that office, or else there would be enough HVAC going on in there that NO ONE could speak at a reasonable volume.
Speaking of the office...
1. Why are the lights NEVER on?
2. Why is the IT department of an office that size apparently staffed entirely by one woman?
Finally talking about that one woman...
1. She works in IT, why is she a master detective that knows how to track down anything and everything?
2. Why is someone that skilled working what appears to be help desk? She's all "hacker supreme" and she's doing grunt work.
3. The woman takes one look at an arrow, and instantly knows that it's patented, and with ONE TAP ON A TABLET, brings up the EXACT patent, and with a second tap, brings up the exact BATCH of arrows. So I guess if all these arrows had individual serial numbers - that are all in a publicly accessible database (and don't say "oh, she hacked the company" SHE TAPPED THE SCREEN ONCE! didn't type a serial number, didn't do a search, just tapped it).
And, of course there's the obvious but more more subjective issue:
No one in IT looks like that. c'mon.
Crazy twist on this season of #TheBachelorette. 3 guys will get roses and then do overnight dates, BEFORE hometowns. #TV
Get breaking news and gossip about the shows and stars you follow, 24/7
Find and chat with fine folk who watch your favorite shows
Decide what to watch in the 7-day guide and get reminders so you never miss out
(it's totally free)